Y2K_Tour_Signup

Dal Allan endlcom at ibm.net
Sat Mar 6 14:26:29 PST 1999

* "Dal Allan" <endlcom at ibm.net>
*
I need to build a database of intended tour commitments so please fill in
the following and send it to me ASAP if you are interested (there is no
credit card info so you're safe from charges at this time).

   To:  endlcom at ibm.net

   Please sign us up as planning to take the y2k tour from Port Douglas
   to Hamilton Island from January 1-9 prior to the T10 meeting in
   Surfers Paradise January 10-14, 2000. I understand the tour will cost
   no more than $2,000 per person at current exchange rates.

   Number of Seats: ___
                                        Rooms -   Share    Require
                                                  Double   Single

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com