CAM-3 working group agenda

Bill Dallas dallas at zk3.dec.com
Fri Jun 25 06:20:30 PDT 1999

* Bill Dallas  <dallas at zk3.dec.com>
*

The next meeting of the CAM-3 Working Group will be held on June 29 - 30 7,
1999 in
Nasuha NH.  Meeting times are 9-5 on both days. The meeting announcement and
directions are included.

To the people who plan to attend.  Could you please drop a note to
Charles Monia (cmonia at corp.adaptec.com) to let him know the numbers
to expect.

AGENDA
    1.0      Openning Remarks
    2.0      Introductions
    3.0      Call for Patents
    4.0      Approval of Agenda
    5.0	     Discussion of proposed changes:
    	5.1      NUMA functionality - dallas
    	5.2      Binding and SIM topology persistence - dallas
	5.3	Target mode - Justin Gibbs
	5.4	General XPT functionality - Justin Gibbs
    6.0      Review of CAM-3 Rev 3
    7.0      New Business
    8.0      Review of Action Items
    9.0      Future Meeting Schedule
    10.0     Adjournment

Regards,
Bill Dallas

Meeting Announcement
Technical Committee T10 CAM-3 Working Group
June 29 - 30, 1999

HOSTED BY:      Adaptec, Inc.

LOCATION:               Shaugnessy Conference Room
                        Adaptec Nashua Technology Center
                        11 Trafalgar Square
                        Nashua, NH 03063

The conference room accommodates ten so please email an rsvp so that I can
have
a head count.

ROOM RATE:      A block of rooms has not been reserved; however the Crowne
Plaza
is within walking distance of the center and can be reached at 1-800-962-7482.

GROUP NAME:

CUT-OFF DATE:

HOST CONTACT:   Lawrence J. Lamers (ljlamers at ieee.org)

DIRECTIONS:

>From the Manchester Airport and Points North

Take I- 293 to the F.E. Everett Turnpike South. Get off at Exit 8 in Nashua.
Turn left at the 2nd signalized intersection (look for the Crowne Plaza Hotel
sign). Directly in front of you is a pair of two story red brick buildings on
either side of a small plaza. We are located on the 2nd floor of number  11,
the one on the left (look for the Adaptec sign).

>From Boston, Logan Airport and Points South

Take I-93 North to I-495 South to Route 3 North to Nashua; or take I-93 North
to Rt. 128 South to Rt. 3 North. Rt. 3 becomes the F.E. Everett  Turnpike in
Nashua. Get off at Exit 8 and follow the directions above.

--------

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com