RE 3: Re 2: Revised proposal on MSE high-impedance spec

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Tue Jun 22 08:43:05 PDT 1999

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
<<With multiple high-Z MSE receivers I believe this intersection could be
on the 20 mA segment of Figure 26. However, I don't think the 160 mA in
Gene's original comment is possible due to the limit in Figure 26.>>

     I guestimated the upper limit which did not quite make it into the
figure was at about 10 ma per receiver. I presumed we did not need to worry
about 32 bit wide busses which could have 32 SCSI devices and judged the
limit to be 16 SCSI devices. Thus 160 mA.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com