Process Associator in FCP? Trial balloon: Let's drop it.

Bob Snively Bob.Snively at EBay.Sun.COM
Fri Jun 4 12:12:44 PDT 1999

* Bob Snively <Bob.Snively at EBay.Sun.COM>
*

We appear to have general agreement that FCP-2 shall make
operation associators obsolete.

There was some informal discussion of making process associators obsolete
as well, but I do not remember any formal action on the question.

That certainly meets with the apparent lack of requirements by
FCP scsi devices, even in symmetrical multi-processing environments
and virtual machine environments.

What do you folks think?

Bob

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com