T10 Reflector Clean-up

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 4 11:44:43 PDT 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
Unfortunately, the backup copy of the T10 reflector was a week old.  So, if
you dropped off the reflector during the last week, you may find yourself
back on.  Unfortunately, the converse is also true, but I do not know how
to contact those people.

I have examined the reflector administrative account and found the
following addresses are bouncing consistently:

  nedmunds at VNET.IBM.COM
	parrib at caepo1.columbiaSC.NCR.COM
	WLin at corp.adaptec.com
	jordan at uicc.com
	a.ashutosh at serano.com
	AMittal at corp.adaptec.com
	stenfort at eng.adaptec.com
	hall at laredo.tdh.qntm.com
	tim_feldman at btc.adaptec.com
	jaime at SDEXGATE.SANDIEGOCA.NCR.com
	whitcher at kodak.com
	bohn at sector.kodak.com
	dale at data-transit.com
	travis at data-transit.com
	r_yomtoubian at hitachi.com
	relliott at hobbit.eng.hou.compaq.com  (Rob is already on with his newer
address)
	patrick.mercer at syquest.com

I will remove these addresses.  If you know any of these people, please let
them know that they can re-subscribe by sending an email to
majordomo at symbios.com with the following line in the message body:

  subscribe t10

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com