New wave forms for SPI-3 Fig 44 & 45

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Wed Jun 2 15:02:45 PDT 1999

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
Yes I agree with you if that is the conclusion the others reach unless
someone is prepared to work on any related impacts to the transmitter
specifications.

Gene

Wally Bridgewater <wally at eng.adaptec.com> on 06/02/99 04:25:22 PM

To:   Gene Milligan
cc:   T10 at Symbios.COM

Subject:  Re: New wave forms for SPI-3 Fig 44 & 45

Gene

I didn't understand what that meeting was for, I thought it might be for
something else.

I thought we could all just look at our receivers with the 'notch' type
waveform
and say on the reflector whether we had any problems with it or not.
If it turns out that everybody else also has no problem
with the reciever mask, after having reviewed their simulations.
Yes, I would say then that another meeting is not needed and we
can wait until the July working group meeting to proceed with 99-127r6.
We will have met the 2 week rule.

Your right, figure 44 & 45 don't really show the receiver mask detail, so
in
other words, I have no problem with the receiver mask or any other part of
99-127r6.pdf

Regards,

Wally

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com