Protection for Async Info Phases proposal

Mark Evans Mark.Evans at quantum.com
Wed Jun 2 11:35:39 PDT 1999

* Mark Evans <Mark.Evans at quantum.com>
*
Hello all,

The latest revision of this proposal for an informative annex for SPI-3 for
Protection for Async Information Phases is now on the T10 ftp site at
ftp://ftp.symbios.com/pub/standards/io/t10/document.99/99-119r5.pdf.  This
includes all of the changes recommended at the SPI-3 working group meeting
on May 4th in Manchester and other input that I have received via the
reflector and email.

Please feel free to call or send an email to me if you have any additional
questions or comments about this.

Regards,

Mark Evans
Quantum Corporation