New wave forms for SPI-3 Fig 44 & 45

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Wed Jun 2 11:32:52 PDT 1999

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
Does this imply that from your standpoint the meeting  to review the
results of simulations with the proposed receive mask is not needed?

Figures 44 and 45 do not have the required detail of the proposed receiver
mask so it is not clear if agreement with figures 44 and 45 indicate that
simulations support the proposed receiver mask.

Gene

wally at eng.adaptec.com (Walter Bridgewater) on 06/01/99 08:53:29 PM