Fw: SBP2 Calrifications

Nitin Samar nitins at mercury.noida.hclt.com
Wed Jun 2 07:15:13 PDT 1999

* "Nitin Samar" <nitins at mercury.noida.hclt.com>

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01BEAD30.6E2B00A0

1. The Target writes the Status for the command ORB's at the status_FIFO =
address specified in the login ORB.
    Does it mean that for multiple command ORB's the status will be over =
written at the status_FIFO address.
    If this is not the case then do we need to implement the FIFO at the =
Initiator for target to write the statuses.
    In this case how does the address of FIFO updated..

Nitin Samar
MTS,
MPSG Group

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01BEAD30.6E2B00A0

1. = The=20 Target writes the Status for the command ORB's at the status_FIFO = address=20 specified in the login ORB.
     Does it mean that for multiple = command=20 ORB's the status will be over written at the status_FIFO = address.
     If this is not the case then do = we need to=20 implement the FIFO at the Initiator for target to write the=20 statuses.
     In this case how does the address = of FIFO=20 updated..

 Nitin Samar
 MTS,
 MPSG Group

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01BEAD30.6E2B00A0--