business opportunity ad

hillary at eastmail.com hillary at eastmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:43:38 PST 1999

* hillary at eastmail.com
*

Subject: Increase Net Sales w/ Real
Time Processing!

Businesses that don't offer online   shoppers the EASE of  credit
card and checking payment options LOSE OVER 85% of their impulse
sales for that inconvenience alone!
Now buying your products CAN be EFFORTLESS, SECURE and REAL TIME!

GUARANTEED APPROVAL! Total  Merchant Services has provided
low-cost merchant accounts to thousands of businesses of all
sizes, all ages, all credit ratings, all over the world for  over
4 years.

 For as little as $39.95 a month   ($1.33 per day!!), you can
lease your own professional REALTIME Processing   System (of
course, you can also outright purchase). Either way, you'll begin
processing credit card transactions immediately!

Features Include:

* REAL TIME or Batch...YOU CHOOSE!

* Total Merchant Manager (Beautiful  Shopping Cart Applications!)
* Super Low 2.25% Discount Rate
* Mac and PC Compatible CC  Software
* High Risk? Welcome!
* Customized password applications  (Available)

Plus, we'll include a ~Real Time Pay
By Check Guarantee System! ~ FREE!

Call 9055645091! We'll give you a  complete online demonstration
of our Total Merchant  Manager  Shopping Cart system!

Now you'll have the TRANSACTION and MARKETING TOOLS
you'll need to succeed on the net!

Take Charge of Your Success Today!

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT US AT 9055645091
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY E MAIL KING AND ASSOCIATES
1790 BONHILL RD
MISSISSAUGA ON
9055645091

to be removed call 800 6366773 ext 4692 or email
hillary at eastmail.com
9055645091

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com