Domain Validation

Alan Spalding alan_spalding at corp.adaptec.com
Fri Feb 26 08:58:34 PST 1999

* "Alan Spalding" <alan_spalding at corp.adaptec.com>
*
Hi All,

The latest Domain Validation Annex to SPI-3 proposal (T10/98-235 r2)
appears to have dropped the terms Level 1, 2, and 3 when referring to
Domain Validation. Also, from the minutes of the last SCSI meeting, it
seems the previous version of this proposal was discussed in detail
(would be nice if the minutes gave a summary of the "detail").

So, am I correct in my assumption that the term Domain validation levels
is now obsolete and we now refer to Domain validation methods (Basic,
Enhanced, Margined)?

I'm asking for documentation purposes. I don't want to use terms that
will become obsolete in the near future.

Cheers
alan

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com