$$$ One Year Guarantee!! $$$ L@@K NOW $$$

tyreorn bifee85 at mail.jinro.co.kr
Fri Apr 30 19:39:44 PDT 1999

* bifee85 at mail.jinro.co.kr (tyreorn)
*

Easy Home Business.  All you do is send out this exact e-mail!
We give you FREE tools to do it!  You can reach thousands
of prospects every day.

I made $1500 my first week advertising an 800#.

#1 Home-Business TWO years in a row.

One Year GUARANTEE. THIS WORKS!

You will be given step by step instructions on how
to work this program on line and off line.  I am making
HUNDREDS by placing ads in newspapers around my city!

And, even more sending out this EXACT e-mail.

Simple 3 line ads work.  You've heard it on TV,  you've read
it in the papers!  This program includes an 800# and a code!
You have virtually zero overhead!  You can start earning the
same day! No selling , No face to face contact!  It doesn't
get any easier!

The Call is Free.  Get more info NOW:

24Hr. Program Overview:   1-800-200-1930

Call my personal Fax on Demand:

1-403-934-6061  Doc# 853401

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com