Proposed Changes to Persistent Reservation

Tom Coughlan Tom.Coughlan at digital.com
Wed Apr 28 08:11:16 PDT 1999

* Tom Coughlan <Tom.Coughlan at digital.com>
*
As we have carried out our implementation of the latest revision of
Persistent Reservation, we have identified three changes that are needed to
the standard.  (Actually, only one is a change in behavior, and two are
clarifications.)

The proposed changes are described in 99-182r0, located on the T10 web site.

  ftp://ftp.symbios.com/pub/standards/io/t10/document.99/99-182r0.pdf

I have requested time at the WG next week to review this.

Thanks.

Tom Coughlan
OpenVMS SCSI & FC Project Leader
Compaq Computer Corporation