Proposed T10 Meeting Dates for 2001

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 22 11:32:12 PDT 1999

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
I propose that T10 plan on having its 2001 meeting weeks as follows:

  Jan 15-19, 2001
  Mar   5-9, 2001
  May  7-11, 2001
  Jul 16-20, 2001
  Sep 10-14, 2001
  Nov   5-9, 2001

These dates avoid all holidays (in my calendar anyway) except for MLK day
on Jan 15th.  Unfortunately, there is not a good alternative as the
previous week is the first full work week of the year and the subsequent
week would give us only one week until T11 week.

For reference, here are the proposed 2001 T11 meeting weeks as presented at
the T11 meeting last week:

  Feb   5-9, 2001
  Apr  9-13, 2001
  Jun   4-8, 2001 *
  Aug  6-10, 2001 *
  Oct  8-12, 2001 *
  Dec   3-7, 2001 *

Note: The dates marked with * are one day earlier than presented.  I
changed them to line up on Monday-Friday instead of Tuesday-Saturday.
(Someone must have accidentally reverted to the 2000 calendar.)

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com