aloisi at unitrode.com
Thu Apr 22 06:03:20 PDT 1999
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at symbios.com), posted by:
* "Aloisi, Paul" <aloisi at unitrode.com>
STA Technical Agenda -- SCSI Harbor
May 6, 1999 - Manchester, NH
The STA Technical meeting/SCSI Harbor meeting will start 30 minutes after
the Plenary but not before 2:30PM.
1. Opening Remarks and Introductions
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Attendance and Membership
4. Approval of Minutes - March 11,1999 Harrisburg, PA (99s005r1)
5. Document Distribution www.scsita.org/harbor
6. Review of Old Action Items
6.1 Tom Winsemius will complete the open issues in sections
2.6 (EMI (Carry over).
6.2 Pat McGarrah will edit sections 1.1 through 1.3. (Carry
6.3 The other drive vendors will do thermal testing present
results and anticipated future needs.
6.4 A SCA-2 backplane is needed for testing the shock and
vibration. [Jay Neer - Dean Wallace]
6.5 SGI, Intel, and each drive vendor will build prototypes
(Both 1.0 and 1.6 inch)
6.6 Each drive vendor to provide SGI and Intel a total of 40
1.0 inch and 30 1.6 inch drives for testing.
6.7 Drive vendors will provide testing procedure feedback to
Benjie Sum, Tome Irvine, and Robin Steinbrecker.
6.8 Drive vendors will schedule testing time.
6.9 John Bauer will provide cabled SCA-2 connector
assemblies to Benjie.
7. Document Review [Benjie Sun] (9xs00xRx)
8. Old Business
9. New Business
10. Review of Action Items
11. Meeting Schedule
July 15, 1998 in Colorado Springs, CO
Paul D. Aloisi
Unitrode MS:84 Phone: 603-429-8687
7 Continental Blvd FAX: 603-429-8963
Merrmimack, NH 03054 email: aloisi at unitrode.com
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com
More information about the T10