Draft Agenda -- SCSI Working Group -- May 4, 1999

Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com
Wed Apr 21 07:43:27 PDT 1999

* Gerry_Houlder at notes.seagate.com
*
The following item can be removed from the agenda.

6.4      ECC Correction Spans >= 255 Bytes (reflector messages)
         [Houlder]                                                  ???

I believe we settled it at the March working group. The decision was to use
a value of 0xFF for "255 or greater correction span" and not provide
further details. Also since this would be a change against SBC and there is
no new SBC project, this guidance can't be added to any document. This
verdict caused me to drop any further consideration on this issue.

Unless someone else has something to say on this subject, we can close this
item.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com