Cable Performance Review WG Meeting

Zane Daggett zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com
Mon Apr 19 07:09:58 PDT 1999

* "Zane Daggett" <zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com>
*
The next Cable Performance Review Working Group meeting will be held on May
11, 1999 from 9 AM until 5 PM.

This meeting will be held at the Holiday Inn Center of NH (same location as
last meeting and same location as the SCSI Plenary meeting for May).

Please let me know if you plan to attend so that I may reserve a block of
rooms and extend to you our Corporate rate.

A series of presentations will be made on Cross-talk and attenuation will be
made by Hitachi, Madison, Temp-Flex and more.  Some editorial review of the
proposed document will also me made.

Meeting Announcement

CABLE PERFORMANCE REVIEW WORKING GROUP MEETING

May 11, 1999

Hosted by:		Hitachi Cable Manchester

Location:		Holiday Inn "The Center of NH"
			700 Elm Street
			Manchester, NH 03101
			(603) 625-1000	(603) 625-4595 (Fax)

Room Rate:		Approx. $85.00
Group Name: 		Hitachi Cable

Driving Instructions:
	Getting to the Holiday Inn Plaza  from the  Manchester Airport [Approximate
Travel Time: 15 minutes] Follow signs for exiting the airport onto Brown
Ave. Turn Right onto Brown Ave. Approximately 1-1/2 miles turn left onto
I-293 and 101 West (just after the overpass). After you cross the bridge
over the Merrimack River turn north on I-293, Take exit 5 and turn right
onto Granite Street. Turn left onto Elm Street. The Holiday Inn Plaza is on
the left (700 Elm Street, 603-625-000).

Getting to the Holiday Inn Plaza from Boston's Logan [Approximate Travel
Time: 55 minutes]  As you exit from Logan Airport, you want to turn left
(South) on 1A and go through the Sumner Tunnel ($2 toll). Do not attempt to
use the Ted William's tunnel, which is only open to commercial traffic.
If traffic is light:  The electric sign will direct you to turn left (South)
on 1A directly towards the Sumner Tunnel.
If traffic is heavy: The electric sign and state police will require you to
take the "alternate route" to Sumner Tunnel:
Turn right (North) on 1A, away from the tunnel. Get off at the first exit
and keep to the left down the exit ramp. At the bottom of the ramp make a
U-turn back onto 1A, heading South towards the tunnel.
Try to develop a sense of patience. This really is not as difficult as it
sounds. You'll be in line with a few hundred taxis. Just follow them around
the loop.
You should be in the left lane going into and through the Sumner tunnel.
Upon exiting the Sumner Tunnel, make a broad right and go up the highway
entrance ramp (which leads to I-93 North). Take  North all the way to New
Hampshire.
Once in New Hampshire, bare left onto I-293 and 101 West , after you cross
the bridge over the Merrimack river (approx. 1-1/2 miles) turn north on
I-293. Take exit 5 and turn right onto Granite Street. Turn left onto Elm
Street. The Holiday Inn Plaza is on the left (700 Elm Street, 603-625-1000).

Host Contact:		Zane S. Daggett (603)-669-4347 ext. 236
zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com or
			Claire Thompson ext. 244 cthompsn at hcm.hitachi.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com