May Meetings

Zane Daggett zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com
Fri Apr 16 06:40:21 PDT 1999

* "Zane Daggett" <zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com>
*
I spoke with the Holiday Inn this morning on hotel reservations.  The number
of booked room nights is a little low given the fact the deadline has come
and gone.  I know this seems to be a typical problem with these meetings.
There are no rooms available on Sunday nights but all other nights are still
open.

Please call the hotel (603.625.1000) and make your reservation.  The group
name is HITACHI CABLE.  They will not recognize the NCITS name (a computer
problem???).  If you need a room for Sunday night let me know.  There are a
couple of nice hotels in the area that we could make some special
arrangements with for the one night .

Please make your reservations today....

Zane S Daggett
Hitachi Cable Manchester