Earn A Serious Income From Home!

yo7k at ibm.net yo7k at ibm.net
Fri Apr 9 20:14:15 PDT 1999

* yo7k at ibm.net
*

What have you done with your dreams?
As a member of our team you can earn a
6 figure income and travel for pennies on the dollar
while working from home.

 Make your vocation...... your vacation.

           $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME

* Earn $2000-$5000 weekly-Starting Within 1-4 weeks!
* 78% Profit Paid Daily
* No Selling
* Work from home, No overhead, or employees.
* High Tech Training & Support
* Not MLM, 100x more profitable
* Multitrillion Dollar Travel Industry

             The most incredible part of our business is that
                          ALL MY CLIENTS CALL ME!

        This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only

          Call the number below for more information
                     There is no obligation!
                 24 Hour Toll Free Message
                     1-800-636-6773
                          ext 2223

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees!  Advertise
via E mail.  No wasted paper!   Delete with
one simple keystroke!  Less refuse in our Dumps!
This is the new way of new millenium!

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed
Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending an e-mail with REMOVE in
the subject to:  3stupiddogs at usa.net
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com