T10_2000

Dal Allan endlcom at ibm.net
Wed Apr 7 01:42:36 PDT 1999

* "Dal Allan" <endlcom at ibm.net>
*
          To:  T10 and SFF
     Subject:  January 2000 Tour

So far we only have four signups for the tour from Cairns to Hamilton Island
before the T10 meeting in January 2000.

     Rick Tewell              Sequoia Advanced Technologies
     Lisa Tewell
     Tore Slotfeldt           Sequoia Advanced Technologies
     Lucia Slotfeldt

The agent has asked for the degree of interest, and before answering I
figured on checking to find out if any of you who were considering have made
a decision yet. We need 30 commitments by May plenary week, and if we don't
make it I will check out if there are any commercial alternatives.

All the best,

Dal
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com