Earn $150K+ Per Year/Home-Based/Not MLM

fragale at msn.com fragale at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 02:06:34 PST 1999

* fragale at msn.com
*

We are sorry if you received this email in error. To be removed
mailto:leavemealone at mailroom.com

$ ENTREPRENEURS $

CALL NOW!!!  1-888-253-2948

*Tired of working for someone else and getting paid what
 "they" feel you're worth?
*Tired of the "get-rich-quick" $5 fantasy programs?
*Tired of the MLM "dream scene"?
*Looking for a legitimate home-based enterprise that can
 generate you $10k-$20k+ monthly?

 THEN CHECK THIS OUT!!!

>90% profit on all sales that pay you from $1250-$6250 per sale
>No personal selling or "convince me" tactics involved
>No special skills or equipment required or "inventory" to keep
>Complete information system in place does the explaining for you
>Free-enterprise in its purest form, not MLM or franchise
>Full training and support in an environment of upmost integrity
>Exceptional products, not "vitamins, lotions, and potions"
>Lead generation system that brings qualified prospects to you
>Multiple 6 figure income realistically attainable in 1st year
>2 to 3 year retirement program... PERIOD!

This program is all about money... how to make it,
how to keep it, and how to make it work for you.

CALL NOW!!!   1-888-253-2948

Leave your name and number.  After a brief interview, I will get
you all the information you need to make your own relaxed and
intelligent decision about your future.

(Serious inquiries only please)

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com