PLEASE CALL ME...I NEED SOMEONE NOW!!!

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 30 14:07:28 PST 1998

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
At 11/30/98 02:20 PM, Harlan Andrews wrote:
>* From the T10 (formerly SCSI) Reflector (t10 at symbios.com), posted by:
>* Harlan Andrews <hea at apple.com>
>*
>Does anyone know how to get this person off the reflector ?

Harlan,

I've been trying to get input filters on the T10 reflector for nearly a
year now.  Unfortunately, our networking people have had a lot to do with a
near-acquisition and an actual acquisition.  They tell me that if/when we
can upgrade to the latest release of majordomo, then I can configure
filters to block out specific domains -- unfortunately, they could not get
the new release working on our machine.

Since T10 will be moving to a new server soon, I am hoping to get the
majordomo upgrade done then.  I am expecting this to happen in the next
month or so.  Please hang on a little longer...

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com