PLEASE CALL ME...I NEED SOMEONE NOW!!!

fg6 at claudia.ihnet.it fg6 at claudia.ihnet.it
Sun Nov 29 12:16:37 PST 1998

* fg6 at claudia.ihnet.it
*
Hi Sexy,

I am lonely waiting for you to make that call. Let me be the "Little Secret" in
your life!

WARNING!!

These lines are extremely xxx-rated. Adults over 18 only!!! Sex starved girls
will give you a hot sexual experience you'll never forget. Not recommended
for people with weak hearts or bad backs!!!

Call 1-800-HOT-PUSSY(468-7877)
                  OR
Call 1-800-U-CLIMAX(825-4629)

$2.99 per min.        Billed by Teleworld
Visa/Mastercard/Amex      Must be over 18

Call 1-900-933-TALK(8255)

Billed as 1-ON-1 on your bill
$25.00 per call    Must be over 18

CALL NOW!!!     CALL NOW!!!       CALL NOW!!!

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com