CABLE DESCRAMBLER............ NOW ONLY $7.00 !

CaseyPA11 at aol.com CaseyPA11 at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 19:41:56 PST 1998

* CaseyPA11 at aol.com
*

This is really cool!

            PREMIUM CHANNELS........Descrambled!

EASY to assemble plans for only $7.00 !

YOU WILL BE WATCHING all your FAVORITE PAY STATIONS
featuring  MOVIES, SPORTS. Adult entertainment,
and any other scrambled signal NEXT WEEK!

You can EASILY assemble a cable descrambler in less than 30 minutes!
You have probably seen many advertisments for similar plans.........
BUT OURS are BETTER!

We have compared it to all the others and have actually
IMPROVED the quality and SIMPLIFIED the design !!!

**  We even include PHOTOS! **

OUR PLANS ARE BETTER!
We have NEW, EASY TO READ,EASY to assemble plans for only $7.00!
We have seen them advertised for as much as $29.00 and you have
to wait weeks to receive them!

WHAT THE OTHERS SAY IS TRUE!

Parts are available at  "The TV HUT"  or any electronics store.
Trademark rights do not allow us to use a national electronics
retail chains' name but there is one in your town!

Call and ask them BEFORE you order!
They are very familiar with these plans!

You will need these easy to obtain parts :

 270-235                        mini box
 271-1325                       2.2k ohm resistor
 278-212                        chasis connectors
 RG59 coaxial cable             #12 copper wire
 Variable capacitor

     They may have to  special order the variable capacitor,
     But WHY WAIT for a special order?  WE have them!

     WE have secured a supply of the capacitors directly from
     the manufacturer and We WILL include one with your plans
     for an ADDITIONAL  $10.00 only!

     All you need now is the EASY TO ASSEMBLE plans to
     show you how this educational device in 30 MINUTES!

 It is LEGAL, providing of course you use these plans for
 EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES only. See first hand and LEARN how this
 SIMPLE circuitry works! If you intend to use these plans for
 any other purpose DO NOT ORDER them.

 IT'S FUN TO BUILD!

We're sure you'll enjoy this project!
This is a unique opportunity for hobbiest of ANY skill level
to learn simple circuitry!

                Learn how easy descrambling is!

                $ 7.00     for plans only

                $10.00     for variable capacitor only

                $17.00     for The easy to assemble plans and one
                            variable capacitor!

Please send check or money order payable to:

Kraftworks
P.O. Box 11752
San Rafael, Ca.
94912

WE pay postage and handling!
Please allow 14 days for delivery.

This is a one time only mailing!  You have already
been placed on our remove list and will not receive
another offer from us!

Thank
You

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com