30mv Offset voltage

Richard Moore richard_moore at corp.adaptec.com
Wed Nov 11 17:10:44 PST 1998

* "Richard Moore" <richard_moore at corp.adaptec.com>
*
Bill Galloway wrote:

> I understand that Annex A is DC and that figure 45 is AC.... But if a
> receiver is not allowed to switch at 30mv DC it will not even come close to
> switching at 30mv AC.

I agree completely. Previously I had objected to the figure in SPI-2 showing the
"may be
detected" level at 60 mV, but it was never fixed. Perhaps SPI-3 can address
this?

--
  Richard Moore
  Silicon Systems Inc.

PS -- Don't be confused by my new signature with the old e-mail address. I am in
fact
a TI/SSI employee now but am working out of Adaptec facilities for the time
being, so the
e-mail address I am sending from is valid for now.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com