FW: 30mv Offset voltage

Aloisi, Paul aloisi at unitrode.com
Tue Nov 10 20:36:02 PST 1998

* "Aloisi, Paul" <aloisi at unitrode.com>
*
Bill,

We changed the threshold for the receivers late in the SPI-2 development, I
believe Annex A is wrong, it should be 60 mV there.

Annex A is DC and the figure 45 is AC

Paul

Paul D. Aloisi                             Phone: 603-429-8687
Unitrode MS 84                         Fax: 603-429-8963
7 Continental Blvd                     Email: aloisi at unitrode.com
Merrimack, NH 03054               Web Site: www.unitrode.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com