NCITS_fees

Dal Allan endlcom at ibm.net
Fri Nov 6 15:43:17 PST 1998

* "Dal Allan" <endlcom at ibm.net>
*
          To:  T10 at symbios.com
               fc at network.com
               t11_2 at dpt.com
          cc:  jgales at itic.org
     Subject:  1999 NCITS Fees

Last year several members complained that there were no documentation
choices offered when they received their NCITS invoices. I asked Judy if it
was possible to change that so renewals would be given a choice. The system
does not provide her the flexibility to add choices.

> Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to alter the invoices
> to give the members a choice.  If you could send out a note on
> the T1* listserve, informing them to contact me no later than
> Monday November 16 to let me know which subscription they would
> like for FY99.  Those members I do not hear from will be billed
> for the subscriptions they had in 98.

If you want to change the way in which you receive documentation, drop Judy
a note at jgales at itic.org and she will change your preference before invoice
time. As I recall, here are the choices and the prices:

     Documentation (Domestic)               T10     T11
          CD (mailing cycle only)          $ 250   $ 300
          CD_Access (past year and YTD)    $ 480   $ 480 *
          Paper                            $1000   $1000
     Documentation (Overseas)
          CD (mailing cycle only)          $ 350   $ 400
          CD_Access (past year and YTD)    $ 480   $ 480 *
          Paper                            $2000   $2000

     * These are for individual use only, the Secretariat version does
       not permit CD_Access to be on a server. Site Licenses are issued
       by ENDL. The royalties earned by NCITS are the same regardless of
       where you order CD_Access.

It is possible that the secretariat will not offer paper this year. I have
not heard a final decision, but the usage is quite low and it is a burden to
prepare.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com