Review of Double Transition/CRC and Domain Validation Proposals - June 5, 1998

Jim McGrath Jim.McGrath at QNTM.COM
Fri May 29 14:32:54 PDT 1998

* Jim McGrath <Jim.McGrath at qntm.com>
*

I have set up a teleconference call for Friday, June 5, 1998 at 10 am PST
for 2 hours.  The conference call will be a review session for the new
revisions of the Double Transition Clocking/CRC proposal and the Domain
Validation proposal discussed at the May 22 T10 working group meeting in
Chicago.  New revisions will be posted to the T10 web site early next week.
The intent of the meeting is two fold: to allow those who participated in
Chicago to give feedback on the new revision, and 2) to allow those who did
not attend Chicago to give feedback on the proposals per se.  The goal is to
make the proposal reviews at the June 19 T10 working group meeting in Irvine
to go both quicker and more smoothly by allowing people to give input into
the proposals before that meeting.

To participate in the meeting, please call 408-894-4600.  The meeting ID
number is 6618.  I have reserved up to 12 sites, so people from companies
who can share a line are encouraged to do so (this minimizes the number of
sites and allows more companies to participate).

People are also encouraged to give me feedback via email, but experience
shows that teleconferencing allows people to quickly clarify their concerns
and interact with one another, promoting feedback.

Jim

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com