Confusion over T10 terminations

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 29 09:22:21 PDT 1998

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com>
*
I may have been unclear on my posting from yesterday.  The termination list
involves people who were invoiced for membership on the T10 Technical
Committee.  This is not the same as the T10 Reflector, which is open to all
interested people free of charge -- even those people who do not pay their
invoice!

I sent the message about terminations to the T10 reflector because I expect
T10 Technical Committee members to subscribe to the T10 Reflector.  It is
the easiest way for me to reach them.  For the rest of you, "don't panic".
You will not be invoiced unless you decide to join the T10 Technical
Committee -- Always a good idea that supports the voluntary standards process!

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at ix.netcom.com
Symbios, Inc.                  Voice: +1-719-533-7560
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com