SBP-2 rev 4 unsolicited status?

Stephen_Finch at notes.ssi1.com Stephen_Finch at notes.ssi1.com
Fri May 22 15:27:03 PDT 1998

* Stephen_Finch at notes.ssi1.com
*

Good catch Alan.  You are right.

This got in when we moved the unsolicitated status information from
section 9.4 into section 5.3.  This happened from Rev 3 to Rev 3a.
It seems we missed this mistake during the review process.
Hmmm.... this makes things interesting as someone will/should
make a public review comment on this.

To Peter Johansson and Pete McLean:  I can't think of anyway to
"fix" this short of waiting for public review to complete.

steve finch

ALAN_BERKEMA at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com on 05/22/98 03:08:53 PM