SBP-2 Draft for Public Review

Stephen_Finch at notes.ssi1.com Stephen_Finch at notes.ssi1.com
Tue May 19 07:20:42 PDT 1998

* Stephen_Finch at notes.ssi1.com
*

Peter,

I would like to extend a debt of gratitude to you for putting up with all
of us and
getting a fine, thankless job done and done well.  You put a lot of work
into
this effort and I, for one, do appreciate your hard work.

Regards,

Steve Finch
Silicon Systems Inc.

PJohansson <PJohansson at aol.com> on 05/19/98 05:57:54 AM