SAM-2 Revision 6

ROWEBER at acm.org ROWEBER at acm.org
Sun May 17 06:05:38 PDT 1998

* ROWEBER at acm.org
*
I have placed SAM-6 revision 6 on the FTP site in

   /pub/standards/io/t10/drafts/sam2/sam2r06.pdf

Revision 6 includes all the changes discussed at the May SCSI
Working Group meeting, plus strkeouts showing the effects of
making the Terminate Task task management function obsolete.

I am also providing document 98-173r0, which discusses those
SAM-6 revision 6 changes where I was given (or took) editorial
discretion.  A text copy of 98-173r0 will be sent to the
Reflector shortly.  The PDF version (with slightly better
formatting) will be available on the T10 web site early
next week.

Revision 7 of SAM-2 will be available before the July meetings
and will have the object definitions replaced by English text.

Ralph...
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com