Vendor for Multiple SCSI-SCA-2 based Chassis?

Gil Estupinan gil_estupinan at corp.adaptec.com
Wed May 13 14:10:30 PDT 1998

* "Gil Estupinan" <gil_estupinan at corp.adaptec.com>
*
Doug,

I'd like to second the motion with regards to the Gateway (formerly ALR)
SCA-2 cages.  They have several cages that you can look into.  I believe
that the 6 bay Ultra cage is part # 11902013, and the 3 bay Ultra cage is
part # 1190212.  These can be mounted internally or you can use them on a
bench for testing.  I have several in my lab and they are GREAT!

They also have these cages built into their systems.  It's a real nice way
to work with disk drives.  Recently they announced Ultra 2 backplanes in the
same form factors.

Check them out!

Thanks,

Gil Estupinan, FAE