Vendor for Multiple SCSI-SCA-2 based Chassis?

Hallam, Ken J Ken.Hallam at unisys.com
Wed May 13 13:22:54 PDT 1998

* "Hallam, Ken J" <Ken.Hallam at unisys.com>
*
Unisys makes a storage subsystem chassis that supports 7 SCA-2
connections for the SCSI Fast/Wide/Ultra persuasion of disk drive in a
3-U tall rack-mount cabinet or stand-alone tower, (the OSM3000). Of
course, this is NOT a system chassis, as it only contains drives. I know
that ALR in Irvine, CA makes a system chassis with 2 or 4 SCA-2 slots in
it, but don't know the model number.

Ken Hallam
Unisys

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com