FC-TAPE Editors Meting Announcement

Dale LaFollette dale_lafollette at stortek.com
Tue May 12 17:07:56 PDT 1998

* Dale LaFollette <dale_lafollette at stortek.com>
--------------ED238AFB2CBFCBF02D663189

Meeting Announcement
Accredited Standards Committee
T11.3 Technical Group (and Friends)
FC-TAPE Editors Meeting

May 28, 1998

HOSTED BY:
StorageTek

LOCATION:
Holiday Inn, Denver International Airport (D.I.A.)
15500 East 40th Avenue
Denver, CO 80239
Phone: (800) 511-2118
Fax: (303) 375-1808

ROOM RATE:
$89.00 regular plus tax

GROUP NAME:
ANSI FC-TAPE

CUT-OFF DATE:
May 21, 1998

DIRRECTIONS:
Free Hotel Shuttle to/from the airport: Find the hotel phones on level 5 (baggage claim) and call the Holiday Inn DIA (make sure it's DIA or you will end up at the wrong hotel) they will arrange to pick you up outside on island 3 in less than 30 minutes.

Driving from DIA: Follow the Airport exit signs, this is Pena Blvd. From the vicinity of the airports access plaza continue driving south about 7 miles and exit at 40th Ave. At the bottom of the exit turn right onto 40th Ave. The hotel is located about 3/4 mile on your left side.

Driving from Denver Metro area: Get on I70 East. Exit I70 at Chambers Road (Exit 238). Turn left on Chambers Road and drive over the Interstate, the next intersection is 40th Ave, turn right and the hotel will be directly on your right.

SCHEDULE:
Beaver Creek Conference Room
Continental Breakfast provided in meeting room 8:00 am
Editing session 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Buffet Lunch provided in Atrium Terrace around noon
Afternoon pop/snacks provided in meeting room 2:30 pm

HOTEL FACILITIES:
Indoor pool, whirlpool, saunas, and exercise room. Gift shop, beauty salon, restaurant, and lounge. Fax and copier services. In room phone charges, local calls 50 cents, 800 numbers are free, phones have a data port for your use.

HOST CONTACT:
Dale LaFollette  (303) 673-8791
E-mail: dale_lafollette at stortek.com

--------------ED238AFB2CBFCBF02D663189--