O'Hare Hilton OK for SPI-3 Working Group 5/22/98

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Mon May 11 11:40:27 PDT 1998

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
Connie Gonzales just called me and said the reservations people now have
the proper information.

Make your reservations per the original notice second below and if you run
into problems use the number and names first below. I assume the Hilton 800
number would not work but I don't know.

Gene
---------------------- Forwarded by Gene Milligan on 05/11/98 01:43 PM

Gene Milligan