Forward of OMC RD/WR Message

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Fri May 1 14:21:02 PDT 1998

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
I sent the following to the reflector a while back but apparently it go=
sent to the bit bucket due to the attachments. So I have deleted the
attachments. You will find what was attached for T10 review on the T10 =
ftp
or web site under 1998 documents. Specifically 98-151r0.doc. The docume=
nt
is actually at some unknown, to me, revision. This item is on the T10
agenda without the document number.

Gene

To:  Hideki HOSOYA <hosoya at ocp.canon.co.jp> @ INTERNET
cc:  yokada at etl.go.jp@internet, Kawamurayo at mail.dec-j.co.jp@internet,