SCSI controller chip & Cache manager chip requested!!
cperi at public.hz.zj.cn
Fri Jun 26 17:29:19 PDT 1998
* From the T10 (formerly SCSI) Reflector (t10 at symbios.com), posted by:
* Chunyi Wu <cperi at public.hz.zj.cn>
I am going to develop some kind of RAID product based on the SCSI bus,
and badly need the ultra SCSI (or ultra SCSI-2) controller chip
and multi-ports cache(buffer) manager which transfers data between SCSI
controller and cache(buffer). The requirements for both chips(or
1. SCSI controller: *ultra SCSI or ultra SCSI-2
*can function as both initiator or target
2. cache(buffer) manager: *has more than 3 ports which could
access cache(buffer) concurrently
*the total data transfer rate shold be at more
Any one knows the chip(chipset) manufacture or has good suggestions,
please contact with me as soon as possible. Thanks.
Best Regards and Good day!
Senior Engineer,Project Magr
Hangzhou Computer Peripheral Equipment Research Institute
Email : cperi at public.hz.zj.cn
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com
More information about the T10