FC-TAPE SCSI Commands Survey Correction

Dale LaFollette dale_lafollette at stortek.com
Wed Jul 22 08:43:57 PDT 1998

* Dale LaFollette <dale_lafollette at stortek.com>
*
Hello,

If you have SCSI Stream Device (tape) and/or Medium Changer
(attached or independent) command initiator code or designs
please read on, else have a nice day.

In my original survey I did not list commands from SSC or SMC
as they were not in that documents tables but are in SPC. The
following are the corrections. Either cut and paste these into
your reply or reply to this separetly.

For Medium Changers the SPC commands Compare, Copy, and
Copy and Verify have intentionally not been listed in this survey.

Thank you in advance for your input
Dale LaFollette, FC-TAPE Faciliator

=====
             SCSI-3 Stream Device Commands Cont.