Differential Scsi Question...

Andrew Montgomery amontgom at atlas.mckendree.edu
Wed Jul 8 21:57:04 PDT 1998

* Andrew Montgomery <amontgom at atlas.mckendree.edu>
*
Anyone,

	Recently I purchased a 4.5 GB, wide differential hard drive.  I realize =
it requires a specific controller card.  What I do not understand is =
what type of scsi cables it does require?  On top of that, does anyone =
make a differential scsi enclosure?  Finally, any general information on =
the differences between scsi I, II, III and differential would be =
welcomed.

Andrew Montgomery -- amontgom at atlas.mckendree.edu

P.S. Please send me any responses, I do not belong to the list server...

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com