Want SCSI HDD

Chunyi Wu cperi at public.hz.zj.cn
Sun Jul 5 02:31:02 PDT 1998

* "Chunyi Wu" <cperi at public.hz.zj.cn>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BDA7F7.A09C4B00

Dear Sir/Mam:
=20
    I am going to buy some 2.5 inch hard disks of SCSI interface with =
capacity of more than 540MB . Any one knows the hard disk manufactures =
or distributors , please contact with me as soon as possible . Thanks.=20
        Best Regards and Good day !
------
Ying Hongli
Director
P.O.Box 1215,Hangzhou
P.R.China
Zip:310012
Tel:86-571-8076000
Fax:86-571-8075951
Email:cperi at public.hz.zj.cn

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BDA7F7.A09C4B00

 Dear Sir/Mam:
 =
     I am=20 going to buy some 2.5 inch hard disks of SCSI interface with capacity of = more=20 than 540MB . Any one knows the hard disk manufactures or distributors , = please=20 contact with me as soon as possible . Thanks.=20
        Best Regards and Good day = !
 ------
 Ying Hongli
Director