July Joint FC-TAPE Agenda

Dale LaFollette dale_lafollette at stortek.com
Wed Jul 1 18:53:04 PDT 1998

* Dale LaFollette <dale_lafollette at stortek.com>
*
Hello,

As the facilitator for the coming July 14th Joint FC-TAPE AdHoc meeting
I am soliciting your input for the agenda. If you have any additions,
changes, or deletions please reply to me directly prior to the close
of business on 7/6. I will then upload the draft agenda on 7/7.

1. Introductions                                Group
2. Approval of this Agenda                      Group
3. Approval of 6/10 Minutes        T11/98-????  Stewart Wyatt
4. Old Action Items                             Stewart Wyatt
5. CRN Completion                  T11/98-????  Neil Wanamaker
6. FCP-Conf Completion             T11/98-????  Neil Wanamaker
7. FLOGIN Requirement Completion                Group
8. FC-TAPE Draft Review            T11/98-????  Dave Peterson
9. T10 New Business                             Group
10. T11 New Business                            Group
11. Review New Action Items                     Stewart Wyatt
12. Adjournment                                 Group

Dale C. LaFollette              Email: dale_lafollette at stortek.com
Advisory Development Engineer   Phone: (303) 673-8791
Storage Technology Corporation  Fax:   (303) 673-2568
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com