SBP-2 Extended Reconnect Interval proposal

John Lohmeyer john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Thu Feb 26 12:46:47 PST 1998

* John Lohmeyer <john.lohmeyer at symbios.com>
*
At 2/19/98 11:26 AM, you wrote:
>* From the T10 (formerly SCSI) Reflector (t10 at symbios.com), posted by:
>* John Nels Fuller <jfuller at MICROSOFT.com>
>*
>I like this suggestion.  I don't know if we can accommodate it in the ballot
>review process, but there was a specific ballot comment about the reconnect
>time-out so maybe it can be addressed.

John,

There is nothing in the NCITS rules that precludes our addressing Greg's
proposal at this point in our processing of SBP-2 (even if there had been
no related letter ballot comments).  So, if there is consensus that Greg's
proposal should be included in SBP-2, then go for it.

However, we will need a 2/3rds vote to approve the proposed responses to
the letter ballot comments and to accept SBP-2 Rev xx as incorporating the
proposed responses and the Extended Reconnect Interval proposal.  (If the
proposal is accepted, the last part should be added to the motion to
clarify that it did not originate from a letter ballot comment.)

Regards,

John Lohmeyer, Chair T10

John Lohmeyer                  Email: john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios, Inc.                  Voice: +1-719-533-7560
Colo Spgs, CO 80907              BBS: +1-719-533-7950

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com