SBP-2 Editorial Comment Resolution

Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Mon Feb 16 11:02:19 PST 1998

* Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
*
I admire the editor's integrity to reject one of his own comments.

Regarding the response to GEM 11: FYI - NCITS does not have an editor.
However I have no objection to the T10 editor waiting for the ANSI editor
to ask him to update the list. I will look forward to seeing if the old
list or a new list is published.

Regarding GEM 50: But the point was that the notation appears to violate
the stated convention.

While I do not concur 100% with some of the responses my YES remains a YES
at least for the editorial portion of the responses.

Gene

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com