Home Based Travel Biz$ Free Cruise$

Tnyeiol at ibm.net Tnyeiol at ibm.net
Mon Dec 28 21:37:24 PST 1998

* Tnyeiol at ibm.net
*

           $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME

* Earn $2000-$5000 weekly-Starting Within 1-4 weeks!
* 78% Profit Paid Daily
* No Selling
* No Risk Guarantee
* Work from home, No overhead, or employees.
* High Tech Training & Support
* Not MLM, 100x more profitable
* Multibillion Dollar Travel Industry

The most incredible part of our business is that
                                  ALL MY CLIENTS CALL ME!

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR OUR MENTOR PROGRAM?
                       ACCEPTING ONLY 12 NEW ASSOCIATES.....

This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only!

       24 Hour Toll Free Message  800-978-9524   Ext. 2736

If you're an entrepreneur or have always wanted to be your own BOSS, read on.  We supply state-of-the-art training and a support system that allows you to work your business from your home with just a phone-without cold calling.  DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME or some extra cash or if you're lazy.  We are only looking for FOCUSED, serious entrepreneurs.  (PT/FT) with the DESIRE to improve their lifestyle immediately.

To be removed from out mailing list simply reply to:
outofsite62 at hotmail.com.  Any vulgarity will be filtered
and your request for removal deleted.  Thank you.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com