SSC Rev 14

Dave Peterson dap at nsco.network.com
Mon Dec 14 14:41:04 PST 1998

* Dave Peterson <dap at nsco.network.com>
*

--------------92C5A3607B664BE774B6C303

Howdy All,

I have sent SSC rev 14 to John and he should be posting the document
soon. I still have more work to do regarding TapeAlert integration but
this
rev contains the correct definition of the log page. Other changes are:
- removed Set Capacity command
- Added informational exceptions control page (TapeAlert)
- moved text regarding TapeAlert to the model
- added note regarding the data compression page and device
    configuration page

Dave Peterson                     phone : 612-391-1008
Principal Engineer

StorageTek Network Business Group email: dap at network.com

--------------92C5A3607B664BE774B6C303--

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com