Earn 2-4k per week!!! Home Based Biz!!

asdla at ibm.net asdla at ibm.net
Wed Dec 9 20:39:12 PST 1998

* asdla at ibm.net
*

 I am looking for a special people with a good work ethic
 and extraordinary desire to earn at least 2-4k per week from home!!!

If you are skeptical or you've tried things in the past
 that failed to live up to their promises, I guarantee this
 is different from anything else you have seen.

**This is NOT Multi-Level Marketing!**
We will give you all the training and personal support
 you will need to ensure your success.

Call NOW for a free 2 minutes message to learn more
 about how you can achieve your financial dreams.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

CALL ONLY IF SERIOUS!
1-888-231-4916
RECORDED MESSAGE

Do not reply to this e mail, you must call for info.
You will only receive this e mail once.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com