Suggested changes to standards reflectors

Radek Aster raster at radek-pc.netapp.com
Mon Dec 7 17:59:13 PST 1998

* Radek Aster <raster at radek-pc.netapp.com>
*
>>>>> "Erich" == Erich Oetting <erich_oetting at stortek.com> writes:

Erich> I would suggest the following changes to the configuration of
Erich> standards reflectors:

I would suggest one more change. Learn how to use the 'delete' function for
your mailer of choice. :-)

I find it amusing that more traffic has been devoted to this spam message
today, then to "real" SCSI/FC stuff. Come on people. Just delete the
message and let's get on with our lives.

P.S. Sorry for "this" spam.

  Radek Aster [ raster_at_netapp_dot_com ]      | "I bike, therefore I am"
  http://www.nowhere.net/~raster/               |   - Rene' DesBiketes

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com