Give It To Me -- be careful

Brian A. Berg bberg at bswd.com
Mon Dec 7 15:03:40 PST 1998

* bberg at bswd.com (Brian A. Berg)
*
Be careful who receives this thread of emails.  Some or all of this
thread have included the porno site itself.  I don't know if that's
good or bad, but it's best to remove their address from the list.

Better yet, since John Lohmeyer noted his knowledge of the current
shortcomings of this reflector a couple weeks ago or so, and that an
update will be happening fairly soon, lets let him do his thing when
he can and leave this issue to rest.
 Brian A. Berg            bberg at bswd.com        Voice: 408.741.5010
 Berg Software Design                             FAX: 408.741.5234
 P.O. Box 3488         http://www.bswd.com/
 14363 Saratoga Ave., Suite 200      Consulting: SCSI, storage, I/O
 Saratoga, CA 95070 USA

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com