Document Review Teleconference Call

Jim McGrath Jim.McGrath at QNTM.COM
Mon Aug 17 09:39:15 PDT 1998

* Jim McGrath <Jim.McGrath at qntm.com>
*

This is a schedule notice that I will be hosting a teleconference call on
Tuesday, August 25, from 12 noon to 2 pm PST (3pm to 5 pm EST) on the T10
document 98-177 (Double Transition clocking and CRC protocol).  I will be
preparing a new revision shortly (which will not be substantially different
|from the ones you have seen before), and would like an opportunity to get
critism/feedback before our September meeting.  This will in turn allow me
to incorporate the changes and bring a clean document to the September
meeting, at which time I hope we can approve it for incorporation into
SPI-3.

If there are problems with this date/time, please get back to me ASAP.  I
will schedule 2 hours, but hope the call will be closer to 1 hour in
duration.

Jim

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at symbios.com